Under immense pressure to optimise assets, reduce leakage and prioritise the journey to net-zero, water industry professionals need to find innovative ways of working to enhance their asset management strategies.
The 2022 Water Industry Asset Management Conference is the UK’s only dedicated event for senior asset, capital delivery and supply chain leaders within water companies and tier 1 contractors, annually bringing together leading professionals looking to increase operational excellence, enhance asset health and deliver for customers.
As we head towards PR24, the industry must ensure asset resilience through strategic planning and investment, and look beyond 5-year AMP cycles to ensure a resilient water network and resource for future generations. Join us in Birmingham to weigh in on the debate, be inspired and collaborate with your peers to move the industry forward in 2022 and beyond.
We look forward to welcoming you to this crucial annual event.
Senior conference producer
WWT / Utility Week Innovate
- Hear directly from regulators on expectations from water companies in PR24 and beyond
- Learn from peers on how to respond to the AMMA and invest responsibly
- Network with over 100 senior decision makers over 3 hours of dedicated networking time
- Discover emerging technologies, innovations and best practice to take back to your business
- Explore how the industry can collaborate to prioritise net-zero and balance the demand for new assets
- Put your questions to government bodies and trailblazers in interactive panel discussions
Make sure you attend the Water Industry Asset Management conference to ensure you’re not left behind as the industry approaches AMP8.
MORE ABOUT UW_INNOVATE
UW Innovate, formerly WWT, covers the whole water cycle, from clean drinking water to safe sewerage services, linking water companies, tier 1s and the industry supply chain around the operational challenges of making water work.
For more information, visit: utilityweek.co.uk/utility-week-innovate