CPD Award 2023
The Institute of Water Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Award 2023 is open to all IWater members at any stage in their career who can demonstrate their commitment to continuous learning, improvement and development.
The IWater CPD Award is a great opportunity for you to have recognition for your professional development.
Entries are scored against six categories and the winning entry is expected to contain all of the following elements:
- Scoping– Identifying skill gaps and opportunities for development
- Planning– Setting relevant goals for development activities and target dates
- Doing– Including formal learning, on the job opportunities, and any development undertaken outside of work too
- Recording– Accurately recording development achievements and learning outcomes
- Reflecting– Evaluating achievements and reviewing them against professional and development needs
- Sharing– Explaining how others benefitted from your learning
How to apply
We appreciate that everyone has a slightly different way of undertaking and recording CPD. That’s why we are flexible in terms of the format that entries need to take.
As a minimum, successful entries will contain a development action plan, a clear timeline of CPD activities, and an assessment of how successfully your activities met your goals.
To apply, please send your CPD record from the last 12 months along with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please not applications are not currently open for this Award.
Why should you apply?
The CPD Award winner will feature in our Winter Magazine, our website and on our social media, as well as being interviewed by CPD Champion Dr Nicola Johnston CSci.
Short-listed entrants are also invited to attend IWater’s President’s Dinner and Awards evening where the overall winner will be presented with their trophy at our Dinner ceremony.
CPD Award Winners 2023
Congratulations to our joint winners, Gregory Spencer and Melanie Tankerville for winning our CPD Award 2023
Congratulations to the runner up, Isla Jones.
From right to left, Rob Bradley, Professional Registration Manager, and Melaine Tankerville, CPD Award Winner 2023,