The Engineering Talent Awards 2020, powered by EqualEngineers is a new set of awards to celebrate the diversity of the engineering and technology profession.
The awards will raise the profile of the engineering and technology profession across the UK and highlight diversity in engineering on a national platform. Through showcasing role models and inspiring people to consider a career in engineering and technology, we will celebrate the diversity of organisations and engineers.
Category winners of the Engineering Talent Awards 2020 will be announced on the night along with the Overall Excellence in Engineering award.
Nominations are now open, follow the below guidelines:
How to enter
- Select the category you have chosen to enter yourself or on behalf of someone else
- Download the editable PDF application form for that category
- Review the judging criteria for that category
- Complete the nomination form – answering all of the questions
- You can enter multiple categories but please note that the nomination form is different for each category so do not re-submit the same nomination form as your entry won’t count
- Submit your nomination form by the closing date of Friday 10 January 2020 at 17:00 to email@example.com
- You will be notified if you have been selected as a finalist on Monday 24 February 2020
- If you need any help click here for the Frequently Asked Questions or email firstname.lastname@example.org