As well as being the Institute of Water’s President and CEO of Portsmouth Water, Bob Taylor has been a regular visitor to the series of Global Leakage Summits, chairing all six Summits since 2015.
2022 is no exception and the Summit organisers are delighted to welcome Bob back to the Summit on 5 July to chair the morning Keynote sessions.
During his chair’s introduction and keynote, Bob will introduce the conference theme on linking leakage reduction to resource management and environmental protection with a ‘twin track’ approach to water resources and demand management, expanding on the importance of protecting and sustaining the environment. Topics include:
- A Twin-Track approach to water resource sustainability and leakage reduction
- A Multi-Stakeholder Approach to The National Infrastructure Commission’s recommendations
During the panel discussion and Q&A session that follows, Bob will be joined by Peter Simpson, CEO, Anglian Water, to review progress on the public interest commitments (PICs) on zero leakage and net zero carbon.
The morning sessions continue with presentations on topics linked to the keynote theme:
- Severn Trent Water’s Green Recovery Programme
- Hydrogen and its role in network operations in a net zero future
- Collaboration to conserve resources – the RAPID Initiative, a twin track approach
- A coordinated research plan for leakage in the UK
- Uncovering ‘the truth’ about background leakage
Institute of Water members qualify for a 15% discount on the current rate using registration code IOW15.
To find out more information, and to register, please visit https://www.london-business-conferences.co.uk/c825/global-leakage-summit-2022/